Ag. Education CDE
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric D Rubenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Subject: 2016 Agricultural Education Invitational CDE
To: [log in to unmask]

Good Afternoon,

I am excited to announce that the Agricultural Leadership, Education, and
Communication Department at UGA will be hosting the second Agricultural
Education Invitational CDE!!  I believe that this experience will be
extremely valuable for every student interested in pursuing a career as an
agriculture teacher.

Please find the electronic copy of the Agricultural Education Invitational
CDE rules/guidelines and the UGA Lesson Plan Template (required lesson plan
template for the event).  The event will take place on the UGA Athens
Campus on Friday March 18th starting at 3:00PM. Students interested in
participating must submit their completed lesson plan to me by March 4th (

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope that we have a great
turnout for this event!

Eric

*Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.*

*Assistant Professor*

*Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department*

405 College Station Rd. | 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher