Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their
performance in the Area 4 Agriculture Sales CDE yesterday.  I have also
attached the score sheet for your viewing pleasure.

1st - Statesboro HS, Advisor - Susan Jones
2nd - Johnson County HS, Advisor - Les Bateson
3rd - Burke Co. HS, Advisor - Felipe Pedraza

High Individual - Robert Hodges, Statesboro HS, Advisor, Susan Jones

1st and 2nd place winners will compete at the state CDE, February 6 at FVSU.

*Special thanks goes out to Susannah Lanier, Brian Elrick, and the SEB FFA
Chapter for hosting the event (outstanding chili and cornbread), lining up
a great set of judges, and providing great hospitality.*

*Also a big thanks to my lovely assistant for the evening, Kaylee Coleman
who entered all the scores for me.*

*Teachers, please have your students send thank you notes to the judges for
donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and
addresses below.*

*Scenario 1*
*Zack Gilbert*
*594 Franklin K Lane*