Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their
performance in the Area 3 Agriculture Sales CDE yesterday.  I have also
attached the score sheet for your viewing pleasure.

1st - Veterans HS, Advisor - Jeffrey Wilson
2nd - Harris County HS, Advisor - Jay Borden
3rd - Jones County HS, Advisor - Brandi Baade

High Individual - McKenzie Lewis, Jones County, Advisor, Brandi Baade

1st and 2nd place winners will compete at the state CDE, February 6 at FVSU.

*Special thanks goes out to FVSU for hosting the event.*

*Also a big thanks to my assistants for the evening, Sydney Dyer and Nick
Nelson.*

*Teachers, please have your students send thank you notes to the judges for
donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and
addresses below.*

*Scenario 1*
*Mark Swords*
*109 White Oak Lane*
*Byron, GA 31008-6420*
*Scenario 2*
*Casey Shumate*

*Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center281 Hope Entrance RoadFort Vally, GA 31030*

*Scenario 3*
*Norman Gay*

*Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center281 Hope Entrance RoadFort Vally, GA 31030*

*Scenario 4*
*Dr. Curtis Borne*
*1005 State University*
*106 Alva Tabor building*