Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their performance in the Area 4 Agriculture Sales CDE yesterday.  I have also attached the score sheet for your viewing pleasure.

1st - Statesboro HS, Advisor - Susan Jones
2nd - Johnson County HS, Advisor - Les Bateson
3rd - Burke Co. HS, Advisor - Felipe Pedraza

High Individual - Robert Hodges, Statesboro HS, Advisor, Susan Jones

1st and 2nd place winners will compete at the state CDE, February 6 at FVSU.

Special thanks goes out to Susannah Lanier, Brian Elrick, and the SEB FFA Chapter for hosting the event (outstanding chili and cornbread), lining up a great set of judges, and providing great hospitality.

Also a big thanks to my lovely assistant for the evening, Kaylee Coleman who entered all the scores for me.

Teachers, please have your students send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and addresses below.

Scenario 1
Zack Gilbert
594 Franklin K Lane
Brooklet, GA 30415