If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Summer PLU Workshop Ideas

We are currently working on summer workshops for the 2016-2017 school year. Please share any workshop needs you may have or ideas that you think would make excellent PLU summer workshops. We would love to hear your input for all areas: horticulture, animal science, ag mechanics, forestry, and leadership
* Required
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.