Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their performance in the Area 3 Agriculture Sales CDE yesterday.  I have also attached the score sheet for your viewing pleasure.

1st - Veterans HS, Advisor - Jeffrey Wilson
2nd - Harris County HS, Advisor - Jay Borden
3rd - Jones County HS, Advisor - Brandi Baade

High Individual - McKenzie Lewis, Jones County, Advisor, Brandi Baade

1st and 2nd place winners will compete at the state CDE, February 6 at FVSU.

Special thanks goes out to FVSU for hosting the event.

Also a big thanks to my assistants for the evening, Sydney Dyer and Nick Nelson.

Teachers, please have your students send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and addresses below.

Scenario 1
Mark Swords
109 White Oak Lane
Byron, GA 31008-6420