---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brianna Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Subject: Classic City Showdown Steer and Heifer Show - Georgia FFA Listserv
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Mrs. Steinkamp,

I hope this email finds you well and that your Holiday season is off to a
wonderful start.  I am emailing you on behalf of the UGA Cattlemen's
Association.  In conjunction with UGA Block and Bridle we are hosting the
2016 Classic City Showdown Steer and Heifer Show on January 8-9.  I was
wondering if you could please put the information sheet and entry form on
the Georgia FFA Listserv so we can use that as an outlet to promote our
show? I will attach the form to this email so you can look at it and attach
it where needed.

Thank you for all your help and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,
Brianna Roberts

--
Christa Steinkamp