Teachers

Please see the attached email for some grant opportunities that may benefit
your program. Thank you to David Yarbrough for sharing this information.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "David Yarbrough" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Dec 15, 2015 11:53 AM
Subject: Please share to list-serv
To: "Stan Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>

Stan, please share to list-serv.

Hey all,

I just wanted to share a grant opportunity through Wal-Mart that I am not
sure if many are aware of.

At our Wal-Mart the human recourse lady is awesome and donates regularly to
our program. On a resent visit she said you know the real money is at
corporate and gave me the following web address and gave me a
few instructions for success.
http://giving.walmart.com/apply-for-grants/local-giving

Pre-Qualify questions:

Your organization and proposed program should directly benefit the
communities within the service area of the facility to which you plan to
apply.

You are a 501c3 organization (School) - Co. Financial director or school
bookkeeper can help with the numbers you will need.

Select none of the above on the 2 question that that is an option

You are requesting more than $250.00

1. For best results don't ask for the max amount. ($2,500)

2. Having matching funds for a project helps tremendously.

3. Only select one store to help you instead of multiple (once you start
you will see what I mean)

4. Make contact with the human resource / donation person at your
store inform them what you are wanting to do and follow up with them so
they can send to corporate for review.

I filled out a grant app 2 weeks ago. Took about an hour and found
out yesterday we were awarded the amount we asked for.

I thought many of you might want to take a look.

Respectfully,

David Yarbrough

David Yarbrough

Ag. Ed. / FFA Advisor

Chattooga High School

989 Hwy 114

Summerville, GA. 30747

706 857 2402 ext. 108

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any
attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message
or any attachment is strictly prohibited.