---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bryant Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Subject: GA Bred Pig Show UPDATE

Good Morning*,*

Due to a large number of requests, the GA Bred Pig Show *WILL  *have a weigh-in
on Sunday morning from 8 am until 9 am.   This will allow exhibitors who
can not show in the Throw-Down on Saturday to show on Sunday in the GA Bred
Show.*  NO *entries will be taken the weekend of the show and the entry
deadline is quickly approaching.  We will be flexible with late entries
received by Jan. 1.   Please be sure to completely fill out the entry form
including the GA Bred Tag # and correct ear notch.  No pigs will be allowed
to show without this information.  Hotel rooms have been blocked at the
Quality Inn (229-423-5151) and Country Hearth Inn (229-409-9911) in
Fitzgerald.  Please mention you are booking rooms for the show or they may
tell you there is no vacancy.  Lodging is also available at the Regency Inn
(229-468-3350) in Ocilla only 8 miles from Fitzgerald.  If you have
questions please call me at 334-534-6690.   We look forward to a great show!

Thanks a lot,

Bryant Oliver

Wheeler County FFA

--