---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josh Rabalais <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 8:25 AM
Subject: West Central GA Steer & Heifer Show
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Could you please send out the entry form for this years show! We have
raised the premiums to $500 for grand steer and grand heifer and $300 for
reserves. I hope that this change will encourage more students and teachers
to participate!

If any one has any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

--
Josh A. Rabalais
Agricultural Education /FFA Advisor | Upson-Lee High School

Confidentiality Notice.........

This email and any attached documents are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please inform the
sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message,
including attachments.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education