Happy Friday and last day before the Holidays for most of you!

There are so many opportunities for us as agriculture teachers to grow and
learn to stay on the cutting edge of agriculture (an industry that is
*growing* faster than we can dream!). The GA Organics Conference is one of
those opportunities. This conference is a two day event in Columbus,GA on
February 26th and 27th. Yes, this is the craziest month and during National
FFA Week, but *hey* what a great activity for your National FFA Week
Application! You do not have to attend both days but there are tons of
educational workshops and industry contacts attending various sessions and
workshops both days of the conference. *(This would also be a great
opportunity for those seeking to become Industry Certified in the
Horticulture Area)*

For those of you that have never been it is an eye opening experience and
could possibly open some doors for you and your students to gain support on
a whole new level for your program. If you have a school garden, greenhouse
or participate in the Farm to School program THIS CONFERENCE is for YOU!

YES, you can bring your students! We encourage that actually! (hopefully in
their sharp official dress of course)

Here is how this works, if you would like to attend this conference for
educational opportunities and to receive a PLU credit you need to
register *through
me*. Please click the link below and include all of your information. You
must also choose an educational workshop to attend. There are some on
Friday and others on Saturday. Please read through the attached workshop
information sheets to choose which one you would be most interested in
attending. *Please register through me by January 12th, 2016.* After this
deadline we will send you invoice for the registration fee. This fee could
anywhere from $50 - $150 depending on registration numbers.

*REGISTRATION LINK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1MOvn7BngBibkacSgjHUsg2ahqnSbGidJYI4E2yPplBk/viewform>*

Thank you all for your support of the agriculture industry and your
continued search for knowledge to better teach our students!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *