Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hawkins, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 8, 2015 at 8:26:11 AM EST
To: "Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "Stanley Mitchell ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rockmart High Animal science facility

Christa,

Can you put this on the listserv? Thanks

Jhawkins

To all Agriculture and Young Farmer teachers:

I am currently at Rockmart High School In area 1. I am on our Board of Education agenda in January to make a pitch for a new animal science facility. I need any information on your facility that I can get. If you have hard plans that you can mail before Christmas, that would be great. If you can take some pictures of your facility and email or text them I would appreciate it. Any additional info, price/cost, estimated that I can use to make our presentation as close to other programs will help me tremendously.

Thank you

Jeff Hawkins

Rockmart High School

990 Cartersville Highway Rockmart Ga 30153

770 324 4301