Begin forwarded message:

From: Myria Shipman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 11, 2015 at 10:15:36 AM EST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Only 1 Week Left to Register! Veterinary Science Invitational CDE

Just a reminder that the deadline to register for the Veterinary Science Invitational CDE is next Friday, December 18th. See email below.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks and Happy Friday!

Myria Shipman

Veterinary Science Teacher/FFA Advisor

Islands High School

170 Whitemarsh Island Rd.

Savannah, GA 31410

912-395-2000

The Islands High School FFA Chapter is hosting a Veterinary Science Invitational CDE on January 28, 2016 at the Oatland Island Wildlife Center in Savannah, GA. Please see the attached rules and guidelines.

Details about the contest:

  • Deadline to register is December 18, 2015. See registration link below. If necessary, you can change contestant names after initial registration.
  • Contest is open to 9-12 grade FFA members. This is a team event; however, individual awards will be given for each section of the competition so please feel free to bring individuals.
  • The contest will start at 10:00 am (registration open at 9:00 am). After completion of the CDE, students and advisors will receive a complimentary lunch. Following lunch, results will be announced and awards given. The contest area will then be open for students and advisors to walk through. I have several veterinarians and technicians who are judging the contest and they will be available at this time to go over the practicums/procedures/etc. with the students. We want this to be a learning experience for the students!
  • Following lunch and awards, students and advisors are welcome to tour the Oatland Island Wildlife Center exhibits at their leisure. You can visit their website at www.oatlandisland.org

If you have any questions about anything please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thanks so much!

Myria Shipman

Veterinary Science Teacher/FFA Advisor

Islands High School

170 Whitemarsh Island Rd.

Savannah, GA 31410

912-395-2000

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Veterinary Science Invitational

* Required

School Name: *

Adviser Name: *