Teachers,

Each year the Georgia FFA  & 4-H Jr. Livestock program publishes a catalog as part of the GA Junior Livestock Show. Within the catalog we recognize six students who embody the characteristics of the junior livestock program. We are looking for students for the 2016 catalog. We will select one student for each species (swine, beef cattle, sheep, goats and dairy cattle), and then an “all around” student who exhibits multiple species.

If you know a student who has not only built a strong livestock SAE, but also exhibits the hard work, strong character, positive attitude, and sportsmanship that defines our program, please nominate them. The attached nomination form is in PDF format, but the fields for entry can be typed. Please notice that nomination forms are due January 4. You should email the form to me at [log in to unmask]. I ask that you also submit a good picture of the student with their nomination.

If you have questions, let me know. Thank you for helping us spotlight our outstanding youth livestock exhibitors!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA