Advisors,

Attached you will find the entry form and rules for the Newton County Hogs of Hazzard Pig Show. The show will be on January 16th at the Newton County Livestock Facility. This year some changes have been made so that we will be able to have at max 150 pigs, and **We will be giving away belt buckles for Grand and Reserve Champion!**

There is a t-shirt sketch attached. The t-shirts will be long sleeve and the print will be in color. Pre-ordered t-shirts are $15 for Small- X-Large and $18 for 2XL-3XL. We will have t-shirts for sale on site, but they will be $20 for Small-X-Large and $23 for 2XL-3XL.

Please feel free to call if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you!

Erica L. Frost

Agriculture Education

Newton College and Career Academy

144 Ram Drive

Covington, GA 30014

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]