Teachers

Please see the attached email for some grant opportunities that may benefit your program. Thank you to David Yarbrough for sharing this information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "David Yarbrough" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Dec 15, 2015 11:53 AM
Subject: Please share to list-serv
To: "Stan Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>

Stan, please share to list-serv.

Hey all,

I just wanted to share a grant opportunity through Wal-Mart that I am not sure if many are aware of.

At our Wal-Mart the human recourse lady is awesome and donates regularly to our program. On a resent visit she said you know the real money is at corporate and gave me the following web address and gave me a few instructions for success. http://giving.walmart.com/apply-for-grants/local-giving

Pre-Qualify questions:

Your organization and proposed program should directly benefit the communities within the service area of the facility to which you plan to apply.

You are a 501c3 organization (School) - Co. Financial director or school bookkeeper can help with the numbers you will need.

Select none of the above on the 2 question that that is an option

You are requesting more than $250.00

1. For best results don't ask for the max amount. ($2,500)

2. Having matching funds for a project helps tremendously.

3. Only select one store to help you instead of multiple (once you start you will see what I mean)

4. Make contact with the human resource / donation person at your store inform them what you are wanting to do and follow up with them so they can send to corporate for review.

I filled out a grant app 2 weeks ago. Took about an hour and found out yesterday we were awarded the amount we asked for.

I thought many of you might want to take a look.

Respectfully,

David Yarbrough

David Yarbrough

Ag. Ed. / FFA Advisor

Chattooga High School

989 Hwy 114

Summerville, GA. 30747

706 857 2402 ext. 108

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.