---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bryant Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Subject: GA Bred Pig Show UPDATE

Good Morning,

Due to a large number of requests, the GA Bred Pig Show WILL  have a weigh-in on Sunday morning from 8 am until 9 am.   This will allow exhibitors who can not show in the Throw-Down on Saturday to show on Sunday in the GA Bred Show.  NO entries will be taken the weekend of the show and the entry deadline is quickly approaching.  We will be flexible with late entries received by Jan. 1.   Please be sure to completely fill out the entry form including the GA Bred Tag # and correct ear notch.  No pigs will be allowed to show without this information.  Hotel rooms have been blocked at the Quality Inn (229-423-5151) and Country Hearth Inn (229-409-9911) in Fitzgerald.  Please mention you are booking rooms for the show or they may tell you there is no vacancy.  Lodging is also available at the Regency Inn (229-468-3350) in Ocilla only 8 miles from Fitzgerald.  If you have questions please call me at 334-534-6690.   We look forward to a great show!

Thanks a lot,

Bryant Oliver

Wheeler County FFA

--