Registration is now open for the Area 1 and Area 2 Ag. Mechanics CDE. The Area 1 CDE will be held at Dawson County High School on Tuesday, January 19, 2016. The Area 2 CDE will be held on Thursday, January 21, 2016 at Oglethorpe County High School. Please refer to the contest bulletin on the email for information pertaining to the Ag. Mechanics CDE format for this year.

The CDE will be ready for participants by 2:30 P.M., please arrive no later that 4:30 p.m. Please register your team by logging on to the Ag.Ed. website and clicking on event registration. Please register as soon as possible, registration will close on January 6, 2016.

T-Shirts will be available, the proof is attached, it will be an updated version of the last T-Shirt. T-Shirt orders must be made before the end of the work day on January 4, 2016. I will send the updated proof when I receive it.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher