The South Region EMC / FFA Wiring CDE was held yesterday at ABAC. I would
like to thank each of you for your help yesterday with the cooking and then
the clean-up process.

*I would also like to encourage you to thank the EMC personnel that helped
yesterday who represented your cooperative. *
Colquitt EMC - Joni Fox and Bruce Baily
Satilla EMC - Justin Franks and Andy Varnador
Okefenoke EMC - Royce Proctor and Dewy Johns
Grady EMC - Scott Debose
Sumter EMC - Richard O'hern
Mitchell EMC - Nathan Ireland

The top two individuals from each area have advanced to the State Wiring
CDE which will be held on Saturday, January 9th, at the FFA / FCCLA Center
in Covington. If you would like to stay at the camp the night before please
contact Beverly Stahl at ((770) 786-6926,(ext. 3) or [log in to unmask] for
reservations.

Area 5:
1st Place - Gage Odom of the Thomas County Central FFA, Advisor Jerry Stone
2nd Place - Bo Anderson of the Colquitt County FFA, Advisor Stacey Beacham

Area 6:
1st Place - Kandler Pearson of the Lanier County FFA, Advisor Ben Culpepper
2nd Place - Trevor Ross of the Lowndes County FFA, Advisor Quinton Hadsock

See attachments for complete results:
--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher