Just a reminder of next week's schedule for South Region CDEs.  This
information is also on the South Region website. * Registration times are
3:45-4:15*. * Contests start at 4:30.*  EMC wiring is different.(see
below) Please be on time so we can start on time!

*December 8th.*    Regional EMC Wiring *(Area 5 and 6)*
                            Registration starts at 9:30 am
                            Contest starts at 10 am
                            ABAC Chambliss Building

Also on December 8th is *Area V* Ag Communications, Ag Sales, and
Floriculture.  The registration site and welcome will be in the Ag Sciences
building at ABAC.  Again, please note registration and start times.

*December 10th.*

*Area VI *Ag Communications, Ag Sales, and Floriculture will be held at
Cook County High School. The address is below and a map is attached.
Please note the registration and start times. Please park in the rear
parking lot and enter into the lunchroom through rear entrance.  We will do
registration and welcome in the lunchroom. The address is:

Cook Co High School
9900 Highway 37
Adel, Ga. 31650

Looking forward to seeing you there.  If you have any questions, please
call us!

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director