*GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING* AREA 6 Agriculture Teachers!

What a great contest! *Thank you* to all of you who helped with the
contests yesterday. Shannon Danforth, Micheal Barnes, Christy Dills and Dr.
Lynn Barber were great group leaders and moved the contest along
smoothly. *Thank
you *also to the Cook County Crew for their hospitality and for happily
hosting the events! Abbie Halbig, Richard Herrin and Ray Greeson* THANK
YOU! Thank you *also to the Area 6 officers that served as group leaders
and helped run around for me, Shania Flowers and Jacob Hamm!

*Area 6 Junior Floriculture CDE Teams*
***These two teams will be moving on and competing in February at the State
CDE at Fort Valley***
1st - Appling County High - Advisor Van Mills
2nd - Echols County - Advisor Shelby Corbett

*Area 6 Junior High Individuals*
1st High Individual - Rose Coleman - Echols County - Shelby Corbett
2nd High Individual - James Thomas - Brantley Middle - Krista Morris
3rd High Individual - Yasmin Segura - Appling High - Van Mills

*Area 6 Senior Floriculture CDE Teams*
***These two teams will be moving on and competing in February at the State
CDE at Fort Valley***
1st -  Appling County High - Advisor - Van Mills
2nd - Berrien County High - Advisor - Rebekah Dunn

*Area 6 Senior High Individuals*
1st High Individual - Chris Cook - Appling County High School - Van Mills
2nd High Individual -  Reese Johnson - Berrien County High - Rebekah Dunn
3rd High Individual - Sara Johnson - Ware County High - Lynn Barber

Attached is the results pages and a digital copy of the press release that
you need to use in your local newspapers/social media to promote your
students their hard work. No mater where we fell in the ranks our chapter
ALWAYS put an article in the local newspaper. Supporters LOVED to see us
every week and it usually motivated the students to want to do it again and
try harder/defend their title!

The plant picture power for you to use with your students is also attached.
Please use this in your classes and in preparing for the next year's
contests. Thanks again for a great contest and as always call, text or
email me anytime!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *