I will be teaching Forestry second semester.
I have never trained a forestry team but have individuals interested.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Agriculture Teachers of the South Region:

Event Registration for the Agriculture Communications CDE CLOSES TODAY, 11:59 P.M.

Lost Supplies:

                        GPS Unit

                        Head phones for a telephone

                        You have one week to claim them or I will use them as a Christmas gift to Mr. Tucker.😁

Forestry:  Respond by; to this email

                 If:

                          You are teaching Forestry Second Semester and did not First Semester

                           You are planning to have a Junior Forestry Team

                           You are planning to have a Senior Forestry Team

 To all programs representing the South Region tomorrow, I wish you well.

          Thank You,
--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198
Fax:    229-386-3457
Truck:  229-891-4330

--
Lindsey Martin, M.Ag.
Bradwell Institute Agricultural Education

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. It is not an offer or acceptance, and it is not intended to be all or part of an agreement. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail or any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.