Happy Monday South Region Agriculture Teachers!

This email is to remind you of you fall plug order payments. Please see information below concerning the information that I have from Mrs. Kathy Cooper about payments received:

Brantley County High - PD
Brooks County High
C.A. Gray Jr High - PD
C.A. Gray Middle - PD
Calhoun County High
Clinch County High - PD
Coffee County High - PD
Coffee County Middle - PD
Colquitt County High
Cook County High
Cook Middle School - PD
Crisp County Middle - PD
Crisp County High
Early County High - PD
Golden Isles Career Academy - PD
Hahira Middle - PD
Jeff Davis High - PD
Lanier County High - PD
Lowndes County High - PD
Lowndes County Middle - PD
Miller County High - PD
Northeast Campus Tift County
Patuala Charter - PD
Pine Grove Middle - PD
Terrrell County High
Tift County High - PD
Ware County High - PD
Webster - PD
Wilcox County High - PD
Willie J. Williams Middle - PD
Worth County Middle - PD

Please check this information and let me know if it is not correct. Also if you have any questions about your plants or greenhouses please feel free to call me! Let's try to get these items taken care of before we leave for the Christmas break.

I hope no one has a case of the Mondays.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education