Teachers,

I want to thank everyone that helped with the Agriculture Communications CDE, along with ABAC, and Cook County Agriculture Teachers for hosting the event. The top two teams will advance to the State CDE to be held in February at FVSU.

*Notes
The editing quiz counted 25 points
The written test counted 25 points
The maximum score for an individual was 50 points
The maximum team score was 150 points
Tip for 2016: the correct editing marks must be used in the text  to show suggested correction.

Please thank the following individuals appropriately help in the hosting of our events.

Area 5:
Judy Perry (Senior Administrative Assistant)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Dr. Baker ( Ag Division Department Head)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Area 6

Cook County High School
Principal- Keith Croft
Agriculture Department- Ray Greeson, Abbie Halbig, Richard Herrin

Cook County High School
9900 GA-37
Adel, GA 31620

AREA 5
The winners are:
1st place Tift County High and advisor Lynne Cook
2nd place Pelham High and first year teacher/advisor Blaize Wynn

AREA 6
The winners are:
1st place Lanier County High and advisor Shannon Danforth

2nd place Bacon County High and advisor Michael Slice

Congratulations to the winners and good luck at the State CDE.

Complete results are attached.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education