Teachers
We had a record number of teams last night at the Ag Sales CDE for Area 6. I want to thank everyone that helped with the CDE, especially Cook County High for hosting the CDEs. The top two teams will advance to the State CDE to be held in February at FVSU.

The winners are:
1st place Echols High and advisor Hank Majeski
2nd place Lowndes County High and advisor Michael Lee Barnes
Congratulations to the winners and good luck at the State CDE.

Complete results are attached along with a news release you can use. Teachers the students are listed in the order that you put them down on the sign in sheet not the order of the scenario that they did

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher