Dear colleagues,

Recently, the Spanish Ministry in charge of Science and Innovation has
published a public offer for grants (Programa Ramón y Cajal). The
purpose of this offer is to reinforce the R&D Spanish system, concretely
reinforcing the human power in Spanish Research Institutions.

Programa Ramón y Cajal is similar, though not identical, to a tenure
track position. This Program is addressed to researches want to settle
in, since it is a five-year contract enabling the holder to carry out
both fully independent research and, if wished, fully independent
teaching activity. Applications are made by Spanish Research
Institutions. Consequently, I offer support to apply through the
Universidad de Sevilla (a Spanish southern University), taking for
granted that I will cede lab space to the holder and, in compensation,
the holder must have interest in ciliatology in general or in ribosome
biogénesis in particular. Applicants should have a strong/competitive
publication record in molecular and/or cellular microbiology, as well as
a well-demonstrable scientific carreer.

The deadline to post an offer in University of Seville is January 14th,
2016. Unfortunately, information is available in spanish only but
obviously I will help to understand it to those of you that are
interested.

More information:

http://investigacion.us.es/convocatorias/ver/957

http://www.boe.es/diario_boe/txt.php?id=BOE-A-2015-13308&lang=en

To contact me, please, send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Best wishes for next year!

--
Eduardo Villalobo
Dep Microbiología, Fac Biología