The following teachers have signed up for the workshop below.  If you are
planning to attend please let me know today
Morgan Hurkmans
Shane Moore
Matthew Darby
Callen Bethea
Matthew Shelton
Tracy Ford
Tyler Huff
Ryan Smith
LaDonna Withrow
Morgan Watt
Carrie Barber
Ben Bennett
Josh Rabalais
Jesse Boland
Andrew Reeves
Heather Benslay
Beth Galloway

Teachers,

For those of you in your beginning years of teaching or student teaching please
make plans to attend the new teacher workshop that will be held, Thursday
January 14th, before Mid-Winter conference.  The workshop agenda, time, and
location can be found below.  For those of you that also attended the
Beginning Teacher Workshop in August, you will receive 1 PLU for attending
both workshops.  This will meet the requirement for 1 yearly PLU that is
required with your program of work.

Please respond to this email and let me know you will be attending by
Wednesday, Jan 6th.
If you have other items that you think need to be covered at the
workshop please
email me so we can work them into the schedule.

*Winter Beginning Teacher Workshop*

Thursday, January 14, 2016

(before GVATA Mid-Winter Conference)

GA FFA/ FCCLA Center

Walters Hall

Covington, GA

10:00AM – 2:30 PM

*Agenda*

*This workshop is designed to help teachers in their first few years
of teaching fill out successful student leadership applications.*

10:00               Welcome
   Chris Corzine

10:05              Meeting Extended Day/ Year Standards    Ricky Wheeler

10:25              Middle School Record Books                    Kevin Jump

10:45              National FFA Week Observation                 Ricky
Wheeler

11:05              State FFA Degrees
 Barry Norris

11:30               Proficiency Applications
Kevin Jump

12:00               Lunch provided by GVATA

1:00                 National Chapter Applications
Barry Norris

1:30                 Secretary Books
Ricky Wheeler

                        Reporters Book