Teachers,

Registration is open for Area 3 and Area 4 High school and Middle School Lawnmower CDEs.  Each event has an official start time of 4 p.m. but you are encouraged to arrive early if possible.  Each location will be set up and ready for participants by 2 p.m.

Please pay attention to registration and make sure you register for the appropriate event based on High school or Middle school participation.

Plans are for each event to be held outside but if heavy rain or thunderstorms are forecast for those dates alternative locations in a sheltered structure may be provided.

Area 3 Location - Southeastern Tech - Swainsboro
Area 4 Location - FVSU Pettigrew Center - Fort Valley

The Middle school mower will be the Poulan Pro riding mower used in the past.  The High school mower will be an Exmark zero turn mower.  Model number for the high school mower will be sent as soon as I have it.

You are encouraged to utilize the test and problem solving materials from previous years events to prepare your student for that portion of the CDE.

New Information for the Middle School CDE - Students will not be required to attach or pull equipment through the course.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher