I need some advice with my Tilapia.  I have a 400 gallon “tank” with filtration and I cannot seem to get the water values right – pH is too low or high and will not settle, ammonia and nitrates get too high no matter what I do, etc.  Is anyone experienced at successfully raising Tilapia that can offer advice?

Ms. Heather Benslay

Hampton High School

Agricultural Science Instructor

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."