Horse Judging Teams,

If you attended the practice horse judging contest I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. The Parks were wonderful hosts and provided excellent classes. It was expressed to me that a reason practice would be helpful. Although this does not give you much time to plan, I will be at Cambridge High School on January 20th at 4:30 to listen to reasons.

Cambridge High School

2845 Bethany Bend

Milton, GA 30004

If you would like to attend please send me a email with the number of students you will be bringing. It would be a great idea to have the team members prepared to give the same reasons from the contest.

Western Pleasure and Performance Halter.

Thanks,

Kent

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell