Teachers , we will be having the Area 2 Ag. Mechanics CDE today at Oglethorpe County High school.  We will continue to monitor school closings however and will be in touch through email if things change. Please keep your eyes on your email throughout the day, if anything changes we will let you know.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sidney Bell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jan 20, 2016 4:10 PM
Subject: Ag. Mechanics Tomorrow
To: "North Region Ag. Teachers" <[log in to unmask]>

We are monitoring the weather situation in North Georgia for the Ag. Mechanics CDE tomorrow. We do not have information on any school closings at this time. Please contact us if you are aware or when you become aware of any school closings. If you do not receive an email stating that the CDE is cancelled, please assume that it is still on. We will monitor the weather and contact everyone through the list-serve if schools do close and conditions indicate that we will nee to find an alternate date. Please let us know if your schools are closing as soon as possible.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher