Good Morning,
The PLU class Developing skills in environmental natural resources is open on the CTAERN website. See the attached agenda. It is set up to have as many hands on types of activities that you can use in the classroom as possible. I work with Terry Seehorn on the EnvirothonĀ board and he has given me several ideas like Kahoots games that are great to use in the classroom. He will share these and many other ideas that have worked for him. Hopefully you can schedule it around FFA Camp. It is June 20 - 21.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher