Teachers,
Below is a list of the chapters who have registered for the Parliamentary Procedure Training being held tomorrow (1/7) at North Forsyth High School from 4:30 - 6:30. I need to put together some materials for each participant. Please check the list below and verify your attendance. If you have not registered, please do so. If you registered earlier and now know that you can not make it, please go to the events registration page and "unregister" for this event.
We look forward to a good time tomorrow.

Chapter Name
Bagley Middle
Cambridge
Coile Middle