Good morning all my future parliamentarians!

I am very excited to announce that we will be having a South Region
parliamentary procedure training this year hosted at Berrien County High
School. This training is for you and your students. The training will begin
at 4 p.m. and will last about 2 hours. This training is not to help you win
the state CDE. This training is to help you understand parliamentary
procedure and to help your students understand it better. It's for you to
ask questions and see some good examples.

Please respond to this email if you and your students are interested in
attending.

Parliamentary procedure is a great skill for students to have after they
leave your classroom and is a passion of mine. Come learn something new and
you never know maybe your chapter meetings will run more smoothly!

Thanks for your hard work and continuing to provide opportunities for your
students.

And as always if you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to
give me a call, shoot me a text, or send me an email.

Thanks!

Trisha Lastly