Good afternoon and welcome to the* crazy* BUT *exciting* months of being an
Agriculture Teacher!

To help you conserve travel, time, and resources; WE the South Region AG ED
Team will be available to help you with proficiency, national chapter
applications, middle school record books and officer books or any other
applications *(ie WLC applications, state officer, stars, state degrees...)*
 that you may have staring your in the face right now. Please make plans to
travel up early on Thursday January 14th to the FFA Camp in Convington next
week to work on these applications with us. Bring your laptop and power
cord! We will start this *work session at 1 pm* (in a location on camp
TBA) and will be happy to work with you until the GVATA
Mid-Winter Conference Registration begins.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to see you
ALL at the work session.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *