Next Tuesday, January 19th, at Thomas County Middle School is hosting a
Wildlife CDE Skill practice.

Please be prepared to meet at the Thomas County Middle School Ag Department
at 4:30.

To get an accurate head count, I am asking you to project how many students
you will be bringing in each skill area.

This is not a contest, but it is an opportunity for you, and your students
to learn how to compete in the different skill areas in the Wildlife CDE.

It is my intention to lay out samples and provide a key for teachers to
work with their students.

Proposed Areas:

General ID Samples

Aquatic ID Samples

Deer Management Technique Samples

I will be working with students in measuring antlers and aging jawbones. If
you have samples please bring.

Address to Practice:

*Thomas County Middle School*

*4681 US HWY 84 Bypass, Thomasville, GA 31792*

Link for Registration:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Pe8z_hwsV3ZZVzNG_EKhlrmSQj01SW1TfpHy1anZU3Y/viewform

PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS ON MONDAY, JANUARY 18TH

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198