*I believe in the future of agriculture......do you? *

*Please note that these will be held in two locations each night.
Information is listed below:*

*Sub Area Assignments*:
Terrell County: Calhoun, Decatur, Dougherty, Early, Grady, Lee, Miller,
Mitchell, Randolph-Clay, Seminole, Terrell and Webster (January 25th start
time 3:45)
Tift County: Ben Hill, Brooks, Colquitt, Crisp, Irwin, Sumter, Thomas,
Tift, Turner, Wilcox and Worth (January 25th start time 3:45)

Echols County: Atkinson, Berrien, Clinch, Coffee, Cook, Echols, Lanier,
Lowndes and Ware (January 26th start time 3:45)
Wayne County: Appling, Bacon, Brantley, Camden, Charlton, Glynn, Jeff
Davis, Liberty, Long, McIntosh, Pierce, Telfair and Wayne
Below I have the chapters that have registered for the Sub Area Creed
Speaking CDEs. Please look over the list.

*Area 5*
Baconton Charter
Bainbridge
Bainbridge Middle