On January 25th, we will hold the Area V Sub-Area CDE events at Terrell
County High School *AND *at Tift County High School.  Please double check
and make sure you are attending the Sub-Area CDE at the correct location
for your county/chapter. We will start registration at 3:45. Please note we
close registration at 4:15. We will take speakers in the order in which
they are checked in at registration.

*Terrell County*- Calhoun, Decatur, Dougherty, Early, Grady, Lee, Miller,
Mitchell, Randolph-Clay, Seminole, Terrell, and Webster

Please park at the rear of the Terrell County High School near the entrance
of the ag classroom.  If you see the Greenhouse, you are there!  Mr. Cutts
will have food items for sale. See Mrs. Lastly's previous email for the
menu.  Mr. Cutts Cooks!(Sounds like a T-shirt idea)

*Tift County*- Ben Hill, Brooks, Colquitt, Crisp, Irwin, Sumter, Thomas,
Tift, Turner, Wilcox, Worth

When arriving at Tift County High School, please enter the school from Kent
Road.  If you arrive much before 3:45, you will be in the student pick up
line.  When you park, look for the American Flag.  The school entrance is
located behind the flag(s). Tift County FFA members will meet you there and
guide you to registration.

ALL official announcements of placings will be emailed on Wednesday morning
following all sub-area CDEs.  If you have questions, please give us a call.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education