On January 26th, we will hold the Area VI Sub-Area CDE events at Echols
County High School *AND *at Wayne County High School.  Please double check
and make sure you are attending the Sub-Area CDE at the correct location
for your county/chapter. We will start registration at 3:45. Please note we
close registration at 4:15. We will take speakers in the order in which
they are checked in at registration.

*Echols County*- Atkinson, Berrien, Clinch, Coffee, Cook, Echols, Lanier,
Lowndes, Ware

The registration for the CDEs will be held at the Echols County
Elementary/Middle Cafeteria. (Same as last year)  Park in rear of school in
gym parking lot. Please enter at the two double doors to the left side of
the gym.

*Wayne County *- Parking at Wayne County High School will be in the student
parking in front of the school.  Enter the main entrance in the front of
the school where Wayne County FFA members will direct you to
registration. We will be able to start the extemporaneous speakers a few
minutes early at Wayne County High School. If you have a FFA member in this
CDE and can be there earlier, please come.  The first speaker can enter the
prep room at 3:15.  Every 15 minutes we will allow the next extemporaneous
speaker to enter the prep room.

*Thank you to the ag teachers at Echols County High School and Wayne County
High School  I know it takes extra effort on your part to make this
happen. -- *
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education