ONE WEEK Proficiency loving friends! ONE WEEK!

Here is the list of applications that still do NOT have one of your
students submitted on our google doc form that you INTEND on turning in to
the South Region Office by next Monday (FEB 1st). Please look over this
list and if you have a worthy student that has an SAE in these categories
there is *STILL TIME! *Let's work together to fill all of the categories
with our students. Please note that some of you have not submitted to the
google doc yet and some of you are the ONLY ONE in a category so please try
to turn in the ones you submitted that you intend to turn in because that
*ONE* may be a *REGION WINNER!*

Listed below are the categories that we the South Region still have open as
of 1/25/16 *(which means no one has submitted an intended student in that
category thus far on the google doc):*
Agricultural Sales - Entrepreneurship
Dairy Production - Entrepreneurship
Diversified Crop Production - Entrepreneurship
Grain Production - Entrepreneurship
Nursery Operations - Entrepreneurship/Placement

Proficiency Sign Up LINK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/13SHlJw1HPUTSzMSmPg0tbUgUO089f2SgZdkYW_nczQw/viewform>

*Some items to keep in mind:*

1. Every school has not submitted.

2. If you have a student working in a category and do not see it listed
below that means that there is another school that has submitted that they
INTEND to submit in that category. HOWEVER, they may not so please continue
to work on your applications and *submit by FEB 1st deadline and on this
google doc.*

3. On the flip side of #2 if you have submitted on this google doc that you
INTEND to submit in a category, you could be the ONLY ONE in that category
so if you do not submit then we could give that category away.

Please complete the form on the link provided above for each proficiency
application that you* intend *to submit to the South Region office for the
current school year.

Please complete each box in the google document and submit to our office by
Monday, February 1, 2016.  Actual applications are due in the South Region
Office by February 1st.  *No late applications will be accepted.*  This is
a due by, not a post mark deadline.

We will use this google document to check off your standard for turning in
a proficiency application.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be *one* email and
in a pdf format. If you have multiple proficiency applications you will
have multiple emails. EACH APPLICATION NEEDS ITS OWN EMAIL.

You must complete one of these forms for each application / student you
intend to submit via the link below through the google doc forms.  Please
contact the South Region Office if you have questions or concerns.

You must click SUBMIT at the bottom of the link for your entry to be
recorded.
*Thank you for your submissions and please call on us anytime for help! *
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *