Good Monday morning all my future parliamentarians!

I am very excited to announce that we will be having a South Region
parliamentary procedure training this year hosted at Berrien County High
School. This training is for you and your students. The training will begin
at 4 p.m. and will last about 2 hours. This training is not to help you win
the state CDE. This training is to help you understand parliamentary
procedure and to help your students understand it better. It's for you to
ask questions and see some good examples.

Parliamentary procedure is a great skill for students to have after they
leave your classroom and is a passion of mine. Come learn something new and
you never know maybe your chapter meetings will run more smoothly!

Here is the list of chapters that I have "signed" up for the training:

Coffee County Middle

Coffee County High

Baconton Charter

Miller County High

Jeff Davis Middle School

Randolphb-Clay

Tift County High School

Coffee Freshman (G-dub)

Long County

Mitchell County Middle

Northeast Campus - Tift County

Berrien County

Bradwell Institute

JT Riddick Middle

Irwin County Middle

Americus Sumter North (High School)

Eighth Street Middle School

Irwin County High School

Golden Isles

*Please respond to this email if you and your students are interested in
attending.*

Thanks for your hard work and continuing to provide opportunities for your
students. And as always if you have any questions comments or concerns feel
free to give me a call, shoot me a text, or send me an email.

Thanks!
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *