Please be reminded that the Ag Mechanics CDE will be held on Thursday
January 28th at ABAC. Check-in will be at 1:30 and we will do our best to
start by 2pm. We will be in the Chambliss Building.

Please review the description (see attachment) before coming to make sure
you have everything that you may need.

The following chapters have registered. If your chapter is on the list but
you will NOT be coming please let me know.

*Area 5* Baconton Charter CA Gray Jr. High Colquitt County Crisp County
High Seminole County Tift County *Area 6 * Atkinson County Bacon County
High Berrien County High Brantley County High Coffee County High Lanier
County Pierce County Ware County High

--

James Hunter
South Region Ag Mechanics Teacher