Good morning everyone! I hope all is well for you on the WEDNESDAY.....the
week is half done!

Below is the list of plant pick up locations that you selected. Please
review the list and make sure this is still good for you and your chapter.
I have already sent this in to Tim Lewis so changes at this point most
likely can be made but would be inconvenient for him.

*FVSU during State CDEs on Saturday, Feb 6th - pick up between 11:00-2:00*

Rebekah Dunn Berrien High FFA
Brook Hand Berrien Middle
Courtney Branch Coffee Middle School
Shelby Corbett Echols
Kendal Joyce Lee Co. Middle West
Micheal Lee Barnes Lowndes High School
Pamela Ross Lowndes Middle
Anna Taylor Pine Grove Middle FFA
Vincent Cutts Terrell County High
*Region Poultry Judging CDE in Eastman on Wednesday, Feb 10th - pick up
between 2:00-4:00*
Lindsey Martin Bradwell Institute
Richard GIll Brantley County High
Karyn Chester Camden County FFA
Abbie Halbig Cook High
Michael Stalvey Golden Isles Career Academy
Jeci Bohannon Liberty County High School
Christy Dills McIntosh Academy
Doug Williams Telfair County
Chad Bass W.J. Williams Middle
Lynn Barber Ware County High
Cherry Henderson Ware Middle
Blanchard Webster
Shelly McQuaig Wilcox County
Alan west Worth County Middle
Melanie Tucker Irwin  County Middle
*South Region Office - ABAC - pick up 8:00-5:00pm, February 12th*
Lisa Murphree Early County
Dustin O'Neal Clinch Co High
Levi Dunn Bainbridge Middle
Dennis Gay Ben Hill Middle
Joshua Rogers Coffee High
Sallie McHugh Crisp County High
Eve Rogers Eighth Street
Brittaney Schwing Northeast Campus- Tift County
Heath Cross Tift County High School FFA
Kedrione Harris  Calhoun Co
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *