Happy Sunday last minute proficiency friends!

Here is the list of applications that still do NOT have one of your
students submitted on our google doc form that you INTEND on turning in to
the South Region Office by* Monday, FEB 1st (tomorrow)*. Please look over
this list and if you have a worthy student that has an SAE in these
categories there is *STILL TIME!** (about 24 hours to be exact!) *Let's
work together to fill all of the categories with our students. Please note
that some of you have not submitted to the google doc yet and some of you
are the ONLY ONE in a category so please try to turn in the ones you
submitted that you intend to turn in because that *ONE* may be a *REGION
WINNER!*

Listed below are the categories that we the South Region still have open as
of 1/30/16 *(which means no one has submitted an** intended** student in
that category thus far on the google doc):*

Dairy Production - Entrepreneurship
Diversified Crop Production - Entrepreneurship
Grain Production - Entrepreneurship

Proficiency Sign Up LINK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/13SHlJw1HPUTSzMSmPg0tbUgUO089f2SgZdkYW_nczQw/viewform>

*Some items to keep in mind:*

1. Every school has not submitted.* STILL - I know right! :) *

2. If you have a student working in a category and do not see it listed
below that means that there is another school that has submitted that they
INTEND to submit in that category. HOWEVER, they may not so please continue
to work on your applications and *submit by FEB 1st deadline and on this
google doc.*

3. On the flip side of #2 if you have submitted on this google doc that you
INTEND to submit in a category, you could be the ONLY ONE in that category
so if you do not submit then we could give that category away.

Please complete the form on the link provided above for
each proficiency application that you* intend *to submit to the South
Region office for the current school year.

Please complete each box in the google document and submit to our office by
Monday, February 1, 2016.  Actual applications are due in the South Region
Office by February 1st.  *No late applications will be accepted.*  This is
a due by, not a post mark deadline.

We will use this google document to check off your standard for turning in
a proficiency application.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be *one* email and
in a pdf format. If you have multiple proficiency applications you will
have multiple emails. EACH APPLICATION NEEDS ITS OWN EMAIL.

You must complete one of these forms for each application / student you
intend to submit via the link below through the google doc forms.  Please
contact the South Region Office if you have questions or concerns.

You must click SUBMIT at the bottom of the link for your entry to be
recorded.

*Thank you for your submissions and please call on us anytime for help!
Hope to see you all tomorrow or at least your applications! Happy
printing/emailing! *

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *