Teachers

The sign up for the South Region Poultry CDE is now open on the event registration on the AgEd website. The CDE will take place on February 10th in Eastman(same place as last year) with the start times of 1:30 and 3:30.

T-shirts will be available for $10 per shirt and I have attached a proof for you to view. Make checks out to Central Region Ag Ed.

At the Area CDE we will only do the rotations and we will not give reasons or have a exam.

The address for the contest is:

1027 Dublin Hwy., Eastman, Ga. or about 2 miles north of Eastman on Hwy 117

If you have question please let me know.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher