Good morning all my future parliamentarians!

I am very excited to announce that we will be having a South Region parliamentary procedure training this year hosted at Berrien County High School. This training is for you and your students. The training will begin at 4 p.m. and will last about 2 hours. This training is not to help you win the state CDE. This training is to help you understand parliamentary procedure and to help your students understand it better. It's for you to ask questions and see some good examples.

Please respond to this email if you and your students are interested in attending.

Parliamentary procedure is a great skill for students to have after they leave your classroom and is a passion of mine. Come learn something new and you never know maybe your chapter meetings will run more smoothly!

Thanks for your hard work and continuing to provide opportunities for your students.

And as always if you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to give me a call, shoot me a text, or send me an email.

Thanks!

Trisha Lastly