Good afternoon and welcome to the crazy BUT exciting months of being an Agriculture Teacher!

To help you conserve travel, time, and resources; WE the South Region AG ED Team will be available to help you with proficiency, national chapter applications, middle school record books and officer books or any other applications (ie WLC applications, state officer, stars, state degrees...) that you may have staring your in the face right now. Please make plans to travel up early on Thursday January 14th to the FFA Camp in Convington next week to work on these applications with us. Bring your laptop and power cord! We will start this work session at 1 pm (in a location on camp TBA) and will be happy to work with you until the GVATA Mid-Winter Conference Registration begins.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to see you ALL at the work session.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education