Next Tuesday, January 19th, at Thomas County Middle School is hosting a Wildlife CDE Skill practice.

Please be prepared to meet at the Thomas County Middle School Ag Department at 4:30.

To get an accurate head count, I am asking you to project how many students you will be bringing in each skill area.

This is not a contest, but it is an opportunity for you, and your students to learn how to compete in the different skill areas in the Wildlife CDE.

It is my intention to lay out samples and provide a key for teachers to work with their students.

Proposed Areas:

General ID Samples

Aquatic ID Samples

Deer Management Technique Samples

I will be working with students in measuring antlers and aging jawbones. If you have samples please bring.

Address to Practice:

Thomas County Middle School

4681 US HWY 84 Bypass, Thomasville, GA 31792

Link for Registration:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Pe8z_hwsV3ZZVzNG_EKhlrmSQj01SW1TfpHy1anZU3Y/viewform

PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS ON MONDAY, JANUARY 18TH

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198