On January 26th, we will hold the Area VI Sub-Area CDE events at Echols County High School AND at Wayne County High School.  Please double check and make sure you are attending the Sub-Area CDE at the correct location for your county/chapter. We will start registration at 3:45. Please note we close registration at 4:15. We will take speakers in the order in which they are checked in at registration.

Echols County- Atkinson, Berrien, Clinch, Coffee, Cook, Echols, Lanier, Lowndes, Ware

The registration for the CDEs will be held at the Echols County Elementary/Middle Cafeteria. (Same as last year)  Park in rear of school in gym parking lot. Please enter at the two double doors to the left side of the gym.

Wayne County - Parking at Wayne County High School will be in the student parking in front of the school.  Enter the main entrance in the front of the school where Wayne County FFA members will direct you to registration. We will be able to start the extemporaneous speakers a few minutes early at Wayne County High School. If you have a FFA member in this CDE and can be there earlier, please come.  The first speaker can enter the prep room at 3:15.  Every 15 minutes we will allow the next extemporaneous speaker to enter the prep room.

Thank you to the ag teachers at Echols County High School and Wayne County High School  I know it takes extra effort on your part to make this happen.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education