I am presently compiling a list of all Forestry Field Day Event dates, times, locations, registration information etc.... and will be send them to you via email as  the Field day event host and my-self have finalized the plans for the day's activities.

Go ahead and save these dates for Forestry Events in the South Region

Dates
March     8     Langdale
March    10    Waycross
March    15    Thomasville
March    17    Wayne County
March    22    Appling County
March    24    Okefenokee
April       12    Area 5 Forestry CDE
April      14     Area 6 Forestry CDE

Please look for more information to come

*Out of Region Forestry Opportunity:

Middle Georgia Forestry Field Day

April 5th at Gully Branch is open to all who want to come.
 Events are scheduled to start @ 4:30.
Please email Doyle Floyd  [log in to unmask] if you are interested in attending.

Thank you for all that you do

sc

--
Shawn S. Collins